For long the Caribbean has been a dream vacation destination for western countries. Generations of investors and visitors have turned these tropical islands into a paradise and are a perfect amalgamation of international culture.
Dominica is famous for its scenic beauty and is one of the top ten destinations for diving, eco-tourism, and hikes. People who love nature, Dominica is the perfect place to be.
Citizenship of the Commonwealth of Dominica provides various benefits along with the luxury of moving visa-free throughout Europe.
Once you are granted Dominican citizenship, you will enjoy rights equal to that of any Dominican citizen. You have the right to work and live in any part of Dominica at any time.
Considering the fact that Dominica is a member of CARICOM, you also have the freedom to live in any other member country.
With Dominican passport, you get the power to travel without the visa to 95 countries, including Ireland, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and all the countries of Schengen zone.
- Lifetime Dual Citizenship – You and the eligible members of the family will enjoy dual citizenship for a lifetime.
- Residency Requirement – It is not mandatory for you or your family members to live in Dominica before or after granting of citizenship.
- Tax Benefits – There is no tax on capital gains, foreign income, inheritance, gift or wealth.
- Confidentiality – All your information will be kept confidential including the processing of the application.
Dominica is being considered as one of the happiest places in the world to live in. The country is proud to have the highest number of people who have crossed 100 years of age.
The peaceful, safe and pristine environment promises to provide the easy lifestyle to its dwellers. It has a friendly and culturally vibrant community.
In order to be eligible to apply for Dominica Citizenship by Investment program, you will have to fulfill the following requirements:
- A non-refundable minimum donation of US $ 100,000 to the Dominican government (this amount varies with number of applicants) or
- An investment of US $ 220,000 in approved real estate project in Dominica.
With one application, you can apply for dual citizenship for your spouse, parents, and grandparents above 55 years of age and dependent children at or below 28 years of age.
Do you want to have complete information of what all benefits you will enjoy by becoming a citizen of Dominica? Contact WWICS today.