Canada is the land of immense opportunities. The bountiful maple country is home to multi-cultural individuals from across the world. One of the most vibrant economies of the world and the booming employment sector make it the most sought after destinations for the skilled workers and professionals.
Canada is on the lookout for young, self-motivated and well-educated skilled workers & professionals to contribute to its economic growth. Having a knowledge-based economy, the country is seeking job ready professionals who can fulfill the requirements and adapt in the rapidly changing job market.
Canada welcomes skilled newcomers who are willing to contribute to its growing economy. Skilled workers who settle in Canada on a permanent basis are especially valuable to Canada's economy and the strength of its workforce. Successful applicants of the Skilled Worker Immigration programs will receive a Canadian Immigration (permanent resident) Visa, allowing the applicant to immigrate to Canada with his or her family.
As a skilled worker or professional, you have several options to consider. The right Canadian immigration program for you will depend on your qualities, your goals, and your particular situation.
WWICS Immigration Services
Thinking of applying to immigrate to a new country? Filing your application is the first and foremost part of the procedure which requires professional handling at every step. Check out what we offer to our clients:
- Administer detailed assessment of applicant's education, professional skills/ training and work experience for Permanent Residency in the chosen country.
- Provide immaculate assistance to client while preparing the case for immigration.
- Identify and review all the supporting documents required for submission.
- Submit the complete case with documentation and supporting evidence along with the WWICS submission report to the processing Visa Office.
- Handle all correspondence with the processing Visa Office pertaining to client’s case and intimate the requirements sent by the processing Visa Office during the progress of the immigration case.
- Provide multi- stage counseling to the clients at various stages like on receipt of the file number, interview, medical, landing papers and on other immigration related matters, as and when required.
- Assist the client in keeping the file up-to-date.
- Assist client in interview preparation at Visa Processing Post through various counselling sessions, both at the branch level and head office level.
- Monitor the case throughout the processing to ensure timely insurance of Visa to the client.
- Adopt ways to save time and finances by taking the pre-emptive measures for possible troubling issues.
Pre Landing Services Canada
- Assist client in assessment/ evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration.
- Advise Client on immigration laws in force and any subsequent changes thereof and advising on any subsequent conditions applicable to meet the selection criteria.
- Provide Professional Guidance on his / her intended occupation in the destination country.
- Information regarding transfer of funds to the destination through authorized dealers/banks upon immigration and thereafter assistance for starting up a business.
- Provide basic information about the destination country.
- Prepare, orient and condition clients through Employment Readiness Course for their early settlement in the destination country after the client clears the Interview at the processing visa office or gets Interview Waiver for immigration to the destination country.
- Assist them in preparing resume as per international standard format as required by employers.
Post Landing Services Canada
While still in the native country, Our Settlement Division takes on the job to prepare our clients right from the stage they retain our services, guiding them to upgrade their educational qualifications and acquire additional professional skills required in the country they are immigrating to.
- Further Employment Readiness Course (ERC) covers the job culture, preparation for the job market and work ethics in these countries.
- Information about licensing or professional registration requirements, list of potential employers, exams to be taken in order to obtain a license and registration in any of these countries and effective job search techniques, professional licensing and registrations, preparation of licensing exams are also provided by our experts. All this goes a long way in early settlement of our clients.
- After landing abroad, we take care of their airport pickup, subsidized rooms at Welcome Homes, help in opening a Bank Account, Credit Card, Driving License, Government Card, finding education institutes for children, getting insurance and many other services.
- Advanced orientation sessions are organized by our counselors to guide you living in your destination country, its social life and culture, banking, health and life insurance, education, health services, traveling and much more. These sessions help our clients acclimatize to life abroad without wasting their valuable time.
- WWICS along with Global Placement Services (GPS), the Settlement and Placement Division of WWICS, have helped thousands of people to happily settle in these countries of limitless opportunities.
- We would help you realize your aspirations through our extensive experience and professionally managed and integrated pre-flight to post-landing services, right from the start till the time you completely settle in
Unit 707, 7th Floor, 10 Kingsbridge Garden Cir, Mississauga, ON L5R 3K6
@ 2020 Immigration Consultancy Services - WWICSGroup. All Rights Reserved.