Spousal Visa

The Spousal Sponsorship program is a sub-category of the Family Class immigration stream that allows citizens and permanent residents of Canada to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner for Canadian permanent residency.

Spousal Visa

A person who is a Permanent Resident of Canada can sponsor a person as his/ her spouse if that person is married to the Permanent Resident. A marriage between two persons of the same sex will also be recognized for immigration purposes, if the marriage was legally performed in Canada, or was performed outside of Canada in a country where marriage between two persons of the same sex is legally recognized.

If you are planning to apply for the Canadian Spousal Visa, then we are right people to contact.

Immigration Spousal Sponsorship

To receive a Spouse Visa through this immigration program, the citizen or permanent resident of Canada and applicant (sponsored person) must demonstrate their relationship to be one of three categories:

Eligibility Criteria

WWICS Can Help

Applying for a visa can be a tedious task. Take the help of a professional Immigration Consultant like WWICS for easily acquiring a visa to Canada. At WWICS we are backed by a team of expert consultants with years of experience in the field of global resettlement procedures and visa processes. Our consultants will guide you through the entire immigration process, inform you about the processing times and help gain permanent residency in Canada in the shortest possible time..