Ontario invited 1252 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in new immigration draw conducted on January 13, 2023
The Canadian province of Ontario invited 1252 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in new immigration draw conducted on January 13, 2023.
Invitations were issued to candidates under Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
Express Entry profiles having a comprehensive ranking system (CRS) score between 336-506 received the Notification of Interests (NOIs) and experience in 42 NOCs.
Some included occupations:
- NOC 72010 – Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations
- NOC 72011 – Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades and telecommunications occupations
- NOC 72012 – Contractors and supervisors, pipefitting trades
- NOC 72013 – Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades
- NOC 72014 – Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers
- NOC 72020 – Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades
- NOC 72021 – Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crews
- NOC 72022 – Supervisors, printing and related occupations
- NOC 72024 – Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators
- NOC 72101 – Tool and die makers
Profiles created with Express Entry system between January 13, 2022 – January 13, 2023 were considered by OINP for this draw in 42 occupations.
Ontario’s Provincial Nominee Program – the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) allows the province to select and nominate eligible foreign workers, international students and others with the required skills, experience and education for a nomination for permanent residence in Ontario.
Express Entry candidates, who received a provincial nomination from OINP or any other Express Entry aligned PNP, automatically get 600 additional points towards their overall CRS score. This almost confirms them an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence in Federal Express Entry Draws.
Candidates, who received an invitation in this immigration draw, now have 45 calendar days to submit their complete application for provincial nomination to OINP.
Find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration!!
To find out if you’re eligible for immigration to Canada, simply complete our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM! A member of the WWICS team will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your options to immigrate to Canada!