The Canadian province of Ontario conducted its first immigration draw of the 2022 on January 11.
A total of 1,084 immigration candidates from all Employer Job Offer streams of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received invitations to apply for a provincial nomination for Canada PR in this draw.
Distribution of invitations
|Stream||Sub-category||Total Invitations issued|
|Employer Job Offer||Foreign Worker stream||264|
|Employer Job Offer||International Student stream||762|
|Employer Job Offer||In-Demand Skills stream||58|
Invitations were issued to candidates, who had work experience in one of in-demand health and agricultural occupations or in manufacturing sector.
Health and Agricultural Occupations:
- NOC 3413 – Nurse Aides, Orderlies and Patient Service Associates
- NOC 4412 – Home Support Workers and related occupations, excluding Housekeepers
- NOC 8431 – General Farm Workers
- NOC 8432 – Nursery and Greenhouse Workers
- NOC 8611 – Harvesting Labourers
- NOC 9462 – Industrial Butchers and Meat Cutters, Poultry Preparers and Related Workers
Manufacturing (outside the GTA only):
- NOC 9411 – Machine Operators, Mineral and Metal Processing
- NOC 9416 – Metalworking and Forging Machine Operators
- NOC 9417 – Machining Tool Operators
- NOC 9418 – Other Metal Products Machine Operators
- NOC 9421 – Chemical Plant Machine Operators
- NOC 9422 – Plastics Processing Machine Operators
- NOC 9437 – Woodworking Machine Operators
- NOC 9446 – Industrial Sewing Machine Operators
- NOC 9461 – Process Control and Machine Operators, Food, Beverage and Associated Products Processing
- NOC 9523 – Electronics Assemblers, Fabricators, Inspectors and Testers
- NOC 9526 – Mechanical Assemblers and Inspectors
- NOC 9536 – Industrial Painters, Coaters and Metal Finishing Process Operators
- NOC 9537 – Other Products Assemblers, Finishers and Inspectors
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) allows eligible foreign workers, international students and others with the required skills, experience and education to apply for a nomination for permanent residence in Ontario.
By November 10, 2021, Ontario PNP had issued over 8,600 invitations to immigration candidates.
Find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration!!
To find out if you’re eligible for immigration to Canada, simply complete our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM! A member of the WWICS team will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your options to immigrate to Canada!